The dog bed Donut Shimmer is a green dog bed that offers a safe, framed sleeping area with soft side bolsters that work as a pillow for your dog to rest its head upon. The dog bed has been designed with a cover in soft OEKO-TEX® furniture fabric and filling of 100% recycled polyester. Removable inner cushion cover for easy care.
Round Dog Bed Donut Shimmer Green – Denjo Dogs
- All orders placed before 12.00 on regular work days will be shipped the same day (applies to all products in stock, i.e. not backordered items)
- Free shipping to Finland, Norway & Denmark
- Free shipping over 150 EUR within EU
- VAT & Toll included in prices for EU & Norway
- 30 days return policy
- Free exchanges
- Return fee from 6.90 EUR according to Terms & Conditions
Photo 2: Kenzo is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (weighs 10 kg) and Olsson is a French Bulldog (weighs 10 kg), the dog bed is a size L.
Below you find a guide to what size you shall choose based on our dog beds’ measures and your dog’s weight. If you’re not sure what size to choose we recommend you to contact us in our chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recommended for dogs with weight (kg)||1,5-5||6-15||14-24|
S – Suits very small dog breeds such as Chihuahua, Pomeranian & Yorkshire terrier
M – Suits small and medium sized dog breeds such as Pug, Cocker Spaniel, Beagle & French Bulldog
L – Suits large dog breeds such as German Spaniel, Amstaff & Border Collie
COVER OEKO-TEX® certified polyester
FILLING Recycled polyester
CARE INSTRUCTIONS To remove dog hair we recommend to use a lint roller/brush. Wash 30 degrees delicate wash. After washing we recommend to tumble dry the bed. Use low temperature and tumble with a pair of tennis balls (the same way as when you wash a down jacket).
RECOMMENDATION The bed is durable, but we recommend that you keep an eye on your dog if it likes to bite or scratch in the bed as the fabric does not withstand sharp claws or teeth.
OTHER INFORMATION Since the filling of the bed is soft, it may adjust its shape after your dog over time. How much depends on your dog’s size, sleeping pattern and weight.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or lint roller to remove dog hair. Remove stains and dirt with a damp cloth.
- Remove dog hair with a vacuum cleaner or lint roller before machine wash
- Use a small volume liquid laundry detergent for color wash (no bleech)
- Wash 30 degrees delicate wash (with the lowest spin speed)
- After washing we recommend to tumble dry the bed
- Use low temperature and tumble with a pair of tennis balls (the same way as when you wash a down jacket)
- Do not use softener or detergent for white laundry
- When only washing the inner pillow cover, please hang dry the cover